Terms And Conditions
1. Class registration and confirmation is determined exclusively on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Piedmont Cotillions, LLC will not refund registration fees to students who have confirmed their registration by check or on-line payment within 15 days prior to the start of class. An exception may be made in extraordinary circumstances as determined exclusively by Piedmont Cotillions, LLC. COVID-19 updates will affect refunds. Refunds will go out in instances where the State of NC will not allow us to meet. (Note: scheduling conflicts do not qualify as an extraordinary circumstance.)
3. Piedmont Cotillions, LLC reserves the right to change schedules and/or postpone classes for extenuating circumstances, including restrictions made for COVID-19.
4. Piedmont Cotillions, LLC and our host facilities are not responsible for students before or after published class times.
5. Please note: Refreshments are currently not being served in our 2022 seasons due to COVID-19. When we resume refreshments, we will maintain our policy to ask that all items be prepared without nuts, Piedmont Cotillions, LLC is not responsible and cannot guarantee that children with allergies will not have an allergic reaction.
6. Piedmont Cotillions, LLC reserves the right to excuse any student from participation in the classes, without refund, for behavioral problems.
7. As of September 1, 2020, all parents will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver for their student to attend class. Masks will be mandatory for all students, and social distancing will be enforced. Curriculum will vary due to restrictions.